Job Title : Deputy Principal Administration
Reports To : School Principal
Location : Jinja
Support the Principal to develop and execute the school strategies and plans;
▪ To head VIVA practical skills and innovation projects at the school.
▪ Promote the school philosophy, standards and maintain a vibrant atmosphere;
▪ Oversee staff compliance with school policies and procedures;
▪ Coordinate the students’ discipline and embed the school values amongst its stakeholders;
▪ Initiate and organize school co-curricular programs, sports and cultural activities;
▪ Manage non-teaching staff work plans & performance to facilitate an efficiently functioning school;
▪ Manage and maintain the school facilities in good state e.g., furniture, buildings & grounds;
▪ Coordinate school stakeholders to comply with school emergency procedures;
▪ Supervise security system& handle arrangements to access students at school premises;
▪ Establishes cordial working relationships with school stakeholders to promote the school image.
a) Applicant should hold a bachelor’s degree in Teaching or post graduate qualification in teaching from
a reputable institution.
b) A master’s degree in business administration, Management or a related relevant qualification as an
c) Possess a cumulative working experience in excess of 10 years working with a reputable school.
d) Exposure in International Curriculum is an added advantage.
e) Science based Teaching experience in Math, Physics & Chemistry (experience in any two).
f) Application of theory into practices.
g) Possess at least 5 years working experience at same level with in an administrative / Management
position in a reputable institution.
h) Must be a practicing teacher, teaching at least 2 subjects either at “O” or “A” Level
i) Possession of a working experience in managing student discipline will be an added advantage.
a) Amicable personality.
b) Must be a person of high integrity.
c) Good computer knowledge/Computer Literacy is a MUST.
d) Excellent interpersonal and team player
e) Innovativeness, creativity and flexibility.
f) Excellent effective communication skills
g) Exemplary teaching skills and a role model to the team
h) Solid Administrative knowledge and experience is critical
i) Good planning, problem solving and organizational skills.
j) Knowledge and experience in strategic planning / business development.
a) Only Ugandan nationals should apply.
b) We need three (3) Professional referees.
c) The application deadline is Monday June 07, 2021 at 5.00pm.
d) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.